Travel journal : Bali 2013

Day 2 : Took the quick silver cruise to the phonton that was located in the middle of the sea and spent the entire morni...



Day 2 : Took the quick silver cruise to the phonton that was located in the middle of the sea and spent the entire morning snorkeling, going on a slide and riding the banana boat around. Then we had a BBQ on the beach under the dark light. Anyway, the reasons why I just skip to the second day right away are : 1. I lost all the pictures captured by my camera on the first day, 2. It was quite late when we got to Bali, so that pretty much says it all.
Day 3 : Spent the entire day at Waterbom and went on numerous of awesome water slides and rides. I don't usually go for these kind of adrenaline rushing activities, but of course they were exceptions. I came a long way and it'd be such a waste if I didn't. Besides, going to water park alone or with family is one thing, but going with a bunch of friends is another. Oh, and boomerang was definetly my favorite ride! You should totally give it a try if you're there. I was utterly exhausted when we got to Mulia Hotel for buffet. As you can see from the pictures above, the dessert lounge was fully stocked with myriads of desserts.
Day 4 : After shopping at Beachwalk, we took a little detour to Kuta beach which was crazily nucleated by tourists from all over the world. We kinda split up with the group and had an adventure of our own. There aren't that many things you can do at Kuta beach aside from taking pictures though. There were't even that many people swimming on the beach.

Day 5 : It was a city-tour kind of day where we visited Bali's tourist attractions, including Tanah Lot and Pura Ulun Danu Bratan. Believe it or not, it was my first time riding the self-maneuvered duck thingy. Although I had seen them around for like a hundred times, I'd never actually gotten my hands on them. For dinner, we had steaks at Rumours. The mashed potato tasted really good, if you ask me. Another must-go place to add into your list!
Day 6 : My favorite day of all. Unlike Kuta beach, there are actually some interesting water sports you can indulge in at Tanjung Benoa Beach, like fly fishing, parasailing and those sort of stuffs. It was a lot of fun. My fav place in Bali would probably be Kpala lounge, with the amazing view of the beach beneath us. It's definitely a great place to chill. I gotta admit that beach actually got some pretty incredible waves, I could spot some people surfing there. 


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Waw you've a great holiday!

    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this travel journal is really enjoyable to read. i really love looking at your photographs! what camera do you use? :) and yes, you can do many water sports in tanjung benoa! went there too with my friends.
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, these pictures are sooo beautiful! you make bali sound and look so wonderful that i really want to go there
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great holiday!!
    Supeer love your photos! All! Like a pro hehe!
    I wish I could visit Bali too T.T

    www.mylittlecreambutton.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos, sounds like you had so much fun! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! You're gorgeous and the food looks impeccable! x
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are some gorgeous photos! i am so jealous of you

    i've actually never been to bali before but i've heard many great things of it :)

    i've followed you on GFC now. hope i can keep in touch with such a talented blogger

    xx Michelle

    www.michetteee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful photos ;) Bali is amazing ;)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This article is worth reading, but finding the Cheapest Hotels in Bali is what I am looking for. Hope someone give me some direction! Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete