Hitokuchi shop

You guys know how much I love Japanese foods and snacks right? A lot of you commented about how cute Tokyo Banana is and how it must taste r...

You guys know how much I love Japanese foods and snacks right? A lot of you commented about how cute Tokyo Banana is and how it must taste really good. So, today I'm introducing you guys to Hitokuchi shop, an online Japanese snack shop. This shop is based in Jakarta. But don't worry, they ship to other cities too. Hitokuchi shop sells many types of Japanese snacks like Tokyo banana and Kit kat, and they are directly brought from Japan. The Tokyo banana with banana caramel custard cream filling, like mine was available for pre order too.
Tokyo banana Baumkuchen is their latest snack that's available for pre-order. I haven't tried this one though, maybe I'll buy it next time.
You can find them via :
Facebook 

- BBM : 29ED3955 

- Whatsapp/text: +6281388198878
And don't forget to follow @hitokuchishoppu via twitter for latest promotion and news




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Yummy!!! Why are the packages so cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound very yummy but the banana with the bow on top looks pretty phallic, especially from far away haha...

    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah ini punya temenku, namanya nadya, km temennya juga ya? what a small world :D

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so delicious! :9
    want to follow each other dear? :)

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I had no idea people sell food online! LOL
    amazing world indeed

    anyway, I love your little lady blog, Melda
    I'm your 150th followers
    hopefully you'd follow back :)

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! I love your floral headpiece tutorial! :) xx I hope you have time to visit my blog.

    rienbautista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete