Tokyo Banana

Something I bought at the airport before my flight back, It's something like sponge cake which is filled with banana...

Something I bought at the airport before my flight back,






It's something like sponge cake which is filled with banana caramel custard cream. I seriously can't stop eating it, it's just really tasty. The best thing is that I can really taste the banana. And don't you just love the cute giraffe skin prints on the cake? Tokyo Banana comes in a lot of flavors, there's a caramel flavored which has cat skin prints on the cake, cute! You can just check the official website if you're curious. Ugh, just by looking at them makes me want to try other flavors too.












You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. It is adorable! Too cute to eat ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in love with this!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks delicious!!

    i have just followed your blog
    follow mine if you like it <3
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is delicious! And thank you for following!

      Delete
  4. omg so lovely! i really love your blog

    want to see my new post ?

    xoxo ♥♥
    grace |
    my blog "Storybook" | Pin For You

    ReplyDelete
  5. que pinta tienee! me encanta tu blog!

    NEW OUTFIT POST ON MY BLOG "AUTUMN IS HERE"
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaahh you're so lucky! I want to try tokyo banana too! T^T

    p.s; i love your previous outfit post so much. simple yet so stylish! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try it. Oh, thank you Veren!

      Delete
  7. This look so cute, and so yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cuteee...

    Join my giveaway: missgricia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete